O mercado de marketing vem se reinventando hÃ¡ algum tempo. Isto Ã© tÃ£o Ã³bvio quanto dizer que a chuva Ã© molhada ou que o Galo ganha do Cruzeiro (hehehe).
Alguns analistas tÃªm sido capazes de identificar os rumos desta (r)evoluÃ§Ã¥o, porÃ©m, com certo grau de adiantamento, SÃ£o os chamados profetas do Marketing Digital. E esses caras conhecem do riscado.
Em Novembro de 2005 um grupo de trabalho publicou o livro “Connected Marketing: The Viral, Buzz and Word of Mouth Revolution”, com 10 previsÃµes sobre o futuro do Marketing Conectado, Digital, etc.
10 predictions for the future of connected marketing (2005):
1. Connected marketing will become more strategic, with the focus shifting from promotion (creating remarkable campaigns) to innovation (creating remarkable products).
2. ROI metrics will be mandatory for viral, buzz and word of mouth campaigns. ?Advocacy rates? and ?sales uplift? will become important parts of ROI metrics, displacing traditional measures such as campaign reach.
3. Word of mouth tracking will become a key metric in brand tracking market research.
4. Buzz, viral and word of mouth marketing will be merged into the wider marketing mix, with online viral marketing adopted and integrated within advertising, word of mouth within promotions and buzz within PR.
5. Managing and avoiding negative word of mouth, online and offline, will be an increasingly important area in connected marketing.
6. Online branded entertainment (advertainment, advergaming, alternate reality games) will be used more as key brand touch-points for entertainment brands.
7. Techniques developed in connected marketing initiatives will be adopted for change management and internal communication.
8. Techniques developed in viral, buzz and word of mouth will be increasingly adopted in CRM programs as both retention and acquisition (turning buyers into advocates) tools.
9. Cell phones will develop rapidly as an important medium for spreading connected marketing promotions, such as mobile invitations, SMS barcode discounts, etc.
10. Marketers will eventually be able to locate influencers by zip/post code, by which point they will be all chasing the same chosen few? Prepare for another paradigm shift in marketing?